This logbook format is like no other designed to meet the requirements of BS 7346-8.
A logbook designed by fire alarm professionals to be used by fire alarm professionals and their clients.
The issue of this logbook to the user is a simple and slick way to comply with the requirements of BS 7346-8 as this logbook provides documented guidance to the user in relation to:
- details of those responsible for the smoke control system
- details of maintenance arrangements
- routine weekly and monthly testing
- details of all fires to which the system responds
- details of types of faults and defects
- service and maintenance of the system in accordance with Section 9 of BS 7346-8
- other responsibilities as detailed within Section 4 of BS 7346-8
- A4 by standard
- High quality durable front and back cover