Our electronic certificate and checklist packs contain a range of certificates, checklists and reports that are designed to assist your company in compliance to the British Standard for emergency lighting systems.
Our products are customised with your company branding on the header including your company name, address information, contact details and company logo.
As our products are electronic they have no restrictions on the number of times they can be used. Each product can be re-used an unlimited number of times as per your requirements.
Includes the following products…
- BS 5266 Completion Certificate for New Installations
- BS 5266 Declaration of Conformity for the Design of New Installations
- BS 5266 Declaration of Conformity for the Installation of New Installations
- BS 5266 Declaration of Conformity for the Verification of New Installations
- BS 5266 Completion Certificate for Small New Installations
- BS 5266 Declaration of Conformity for Small New Installations
- BS 5266 Completion Certificate for Verification of Existing Installations
- BS 5266 Checklist and Report for Verification of Existing Installations
- BS 5266 Periodic Inspection and Test Certificate
- BS 5266 Inspection Test & Fault Action Record
- Engineer Report Sheet
- BS 5266 Schedule of Deviations
- Job Sheet
Each electronic document is in a PDF format which can be viewed and edited on PC’s, tablets and smart phones.
We recommend the utilisation of Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC, Mac and Linux, which can be download from: http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
For Tablets and Smart Phones we recommend the utilisation of the Adobe Reader App which can be downloaded from the relevant App store.
Download our product instruction guide for full details on how to use our electronic certificate and checklist products.